Introducing the Crystal Technica ceramic biomass igniter range, an advance in ignition technology for solid fuels.
We specialise in ceramic hot surface igniters and have many years’ experience working closely with customers to develop bespoke solutions for innovative wood and pellet stoves. We are a trusted supplier of elements to the FKK Corporation, Japan.
These advanced igniters are simply the best for lighting pellet and biomass burners which are manufactured by Kyocera. They use only a fraction of the energy required by hot air fans and ignition blowers and will light all fuel types.
Ideal for wood pellets, corn, maize, coal, coke etc. With a considerably higher temperature, around twice that of traditional metal sheathed products, ignition times are reduced to as little as 60 seconds. This makes them significantly more economical to use.
• A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional cartridge or element heater
• Long lasting
• Time to ignition 60 seconds
• Tested to 90,000 cycles
• Easy to install and retrofit
• Fits any steel tube with an inner diameter of >18mm
• 1100°C at steady-state temperature
• Cannot overheat even with blower failure
• Fully electrically insulated with no exposed electric contacts
• Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
• Dimensions: l = 96mm, d = 16mm
• Ignite wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, corn etc